Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nickelback Concert 7/9/10

Wow, just saying if you didn't get to come to this concert last night, you missed out! Like you majorly missed out! To the point that if you don't get to catch another SLM concert production, go commit avatar suicide. You have not truly experienced the pixel world until you do get to go to one of their concerts. You WILL have a good time it's guaranteed.

Last night SLM's Nickelback was booked from 7 pm to 9 pm sl time, located at the Blackpool Sands sim, Club Atlantis to be more precise. For one, even though sl was on the fritz, almost no lag what so ever. Hallelujah to a quality sim!

For two when you do go to a
ny concert SLM happens to do, you will be impressed. From the painstakingly built stages, pyro, & the time it takes to put forth the effort to get the avatar's looking just like the real people, too getting all of the lyrics. My brother Marv builds the stages, my husband Jasont works on the avatar shapes. My sister Anaka handles all of the bookings. Plus we do have alot of stand up individuals, who play numerous band members also. We've got Locksley, Robby, Harley, Gunner, Mo (aka Masteroutlaw), and some others and if I forget to list your name then well IM my ass and tell me lol. (My av is blonde most of the time and well I suffer from CRS, so yeah sometimes I forget.)

We had 48 people in for this
concert, which by SL standards is quite a bit. Now yes I know there are a ton of tribute concerts going on, any day of the week, in our virtual world. But the ones I have went to well I can honestly say I wasn't entirely impressed, with avatars standing on stage and NOT singing the songs. At a SLM concert, you will get the full effect just as a RL concert.

When I do attend
a concert, I will try my best to get the ladies to lose their tops. Call it a game for me if you want, but it amuses the hell outta me. So yes we had lots of ladies throwing tops on stage, and some even threw panties too. Last night we even had a guy in on the fun, Rusty, who is the owner of this sim. I about died laughing when he said he was gonna start a band and name them nippleback. Yes I stole the convo and here it is:

[20:07] Rustybubble Doobie: im starting my own ba
nd
[20:07] Allure Shoreland: are ya
[20:07] Deliliah Firecaster: I PLAY DRIMS
[20:07] Rustybubble Doobie: gonna call it nippleback
[20:07] NachtFire Huntress: ?(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ * ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)?

[20:07] NachtFire Huntress: «´·.¸¸.•HOOOOOOOOOO!•.¸¸.·`»
[20:07] NachtFire Huntress: ?(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ * `'·.¸)`'·.¸)?

[20:07] Deliliah Firecaster: DRUMS
[20:07] Anaka Destiny: LOL
[20:07] Allure Shoreland: ahhahhahahahha
[20:07] *CHAD KROEGER* shouts: LOL

And here is Rusty as the lead for his band "Nippleback"




All I can say is "You go Rusty!" lol


Now to show you the stage, & a bi
rd's eye view of the party that went on. Yes my brother Marvel made this stage. Also HOW BEAUTIFUL WAS THIS SIM!!! Woot guys y'all oughtta take your ladies here.




Marvel Nightfire as "Chad Kroeger" Yummy isn't he ladies?


Jasont Graves as "Mike Kroeger"

























Locksley Blitzstein as "Ryan Peake" (Locks is also my very first follower on my blog WOOT)




And last but certainly not least Robby Dionysus as "Daniel Adair"





As the finale, they guys always rise above the audience, playing. Quite a badass production.




The crowd was rockin', the band kicked some major ass. Plus BOOBIES. rofl The last two pics are just random shots, one of what the guys were seeing onstage.




And well like I said I always seem to wind up losing my damn clothes at their concerts, which is ok, gives me an excuse to shop. :)



Looking forward to the next concert, but I must go in search for a new top. Jasont won't give me back my shirt, um babe, Rockstar of mine, I NEED MULA TO GO SHOP PRONTO!!! lol

Peace,

Alyse

1 comment:

  1. JT Give the girl some dough for a new top she can loose at next show!

    ReplyDelete